Mechanical Engineer needed for Automated Equipment Manufacturer.
- Mechanical design and documentation
- Creation of accurate Bill of Materials
- Troubleshoot manufacturing related failures and design issues
- Provide technical advice and support to fabrication
- Interface with purchasing
- Define and implement performance/cost improvement opportunities
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Structural/Mechanical calculations and analysis
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor Pro, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of power systems
- Understand industrial automation & controls
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- High degree of attention to detail
- Must be high energy and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Wood Products industry a plus
Must pass drug screen prior to job offer.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar. You may submit the application packet using the upload tool, by email, or mail to:
PO Box 1399
Roseburg, OR 97470
Con-Vey Keystone, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.
To apply, follow these steps. Contact our HR Department at 541-672-5506 if you have any questions.
Download the online application packet which includes the following forms:
- Cover letter
- Pre-employment Voluntary survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Application for Employment
- Protected Veteran Infographic
Please complete all of the forms in the Application Packet and return them to our HR Department.
Include your cover letter and resume if available.
Please upload your completed forms to finish your application process.