Con-Vey Keystone, Inc. located in Roseburg, OR has an immediate opening for a Production Planner for industrial equipment manufacturing.
Production Planner will work directly with the Purchasing, Project Manager and Shop Floor Supervisors to coordinate current and upcoming jobs to meet scheduled ship dates.
- Process jobs released from the Engineering Department(s) and distribute
them throughout the Manufacturing Process via cut lists and work orders.
- Evaluate “manufacturability,” make decisions regarding which parts and
components will be “made-in” or “bought-out” depending on production
capability or capacity to facilitate workflow and on-time completion.
- Communicate and coordinate with shop floor Supervisors, Purchasing and
Project Manager(s) regarding current and upcoming jobs on things such
as test dates, ship dates, status of bought out parts, sub-contracted
components and their respective due dates.
- Build structures used in cost accounting for the jobs from Engineering Bills of Materials.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineer in the development and
implementation of an ERP program.
- Other tasks at the discretion/direction of management.
- Minimum 2 year degree in an Engineering field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Read blueprints, and GD&T.
- Computer skills: standard Microsoft Office package, AutoCad, Inventor.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, on a team, as well as in group/meeting scenarios.
- Process improvement experience is a plus.
Must pass drug screen prior to job offer.
The Production Scheduler will be working in a mix of shop and office environments with periodic exposure to noise, debris, and lubricants as well as working around welding, fabrication, high speed machines, forklifts, and cranes. This position is a salaried/exempt position working a 40 plus hour work week with periodic non-paid overtime required depending on work load.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar. You may submit the application packet using the upload tool, by email, or mail to:
PO Box 1399
Roseburg, OR 97470
Con-Vey Keystone, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.
To apply, follow these steps. Contact our HR Department at 541-672-5506 if you have any questions.
Download the online application packet which includes the following forms:
- Cover letter
- Application for Employment
- Pre-employment Voluntary survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Protected Veteran Infographic
Please complete all of the forms in the Application Packet and return them to our HR Department.
Include your cover letter and resume if available.
Please upload your completed forms to finish your application process.