Staff Accountant needed for Automated Equipment Manufacturer.
- Monitor certain performance metrics and provide internal reporting
- Develop an in-depth understanding of accounting processes and system
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Analyze General Ledger Accounts
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of profit and loss statements
- Perform other general office duties as well as work on special projects
Desired experience and skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Tech savvy/computer literate with experience with High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word etc a must)
- Organized, efficient and high attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Crystal Report writing skills are a plus
Must pass drug screen prior to job offer.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar. You may submit the application packet using the upload tool, by email, or mail to:
PO Box 1399
Roseburg, OR 97470
Con-Vey Keystone, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.
To apply, follow these steps. Contact our HR Department at 541-672-5506 if you have any questions.
Download the online application packet which includes the following forms:
- Cover letter
- Application for Employment
- Pre-employment Voluntary survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Protected Veteran Infographic
Please complete all of the forms in the Application Packet and return them to our HR Department.
Include your cover letter and resume if available.
Please upload your completed forms to finish your application process.