Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon! We have an immediate job opening for an Assembly Technician where you will assemble industrial machinery and power transmission equipment by bolting and torquing to specifications called out on blue prints. Other duties include assisting with operational testing and disassembly of the equipment, preparing equipment for painting and shipping, loading trucks to transport equipment to customer’s facility, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand mechanical drawings, blue prints, and customer specifications
- Complete all aspects of machine assembly, including frames, shaft/sprocket assemblies, bearings, gear reducers, electric motors, chain drives, V-belt drives, rigid and flexible couplings, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Follow instructions from area Leads, Supervisors, and Management
- Assist in general housekeeping of work area
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement, and key performance indicators
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read blue prints and shop drawings
- Read tape measure
- Ability to operate power tools
- Basic math and use of measurements in order to properly assemble projects
- Ability to qualify on Bridge Crane & Forklift operation
- Ability to multitask, work in team environment, demonstrate accountability and professionalism
- Excellent wages and benefits
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.