Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon as a Blaster where you will use abrasive blast equipment to remove scale and rust from steel parts and structural members. Other duties include maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare parts and assemblies for the application of protective coatings
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Maintain continuity with internal/external customers by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Follow instructions from area leads, supervisors, and management
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement and key performance indicators
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrate accountability, integrity, and professionalism
- Read work orders and job travelers
- Ability to read and write English fluently and relay information
- Qualify on Bridge Crane and forklift
- Obtain and maintain respirator qualification
- 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday day shift with occasional overtime
- Excellent wages and benefits
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties for the Blaster job opening should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.