CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon as a CNC Machine Operator where you will work for our Machine Shop Supervisor and Plant Manager to produce parts by setting up machines, loading stock, loading programs, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. Other duties include maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load stock into/onto machine, large parts by using a bridge crane
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces, adhering to international standards
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and cleaning; follow manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshoot malfunctions; and call for repairs or repairs by the operator
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Maintain continuity with internal/external customers by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement and key performance indicators
- Follow instructions from area leads, supervisors, and management
- Ability to become medically cleared and fit tested for respirator use (Burn Table Operator only)
- Keep up with physical demands, including walking, standing, climbing, bending, kneeling, push/pull objects up to 50 lbs., and repetitive arm movements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Read blue prints, work orders, and set-up sheets
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to qualify on bridge crane and forklift
- Basic math and algebra skills
- Ability to read and write English fluently and relay information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties for the CNC Machine Operator job opening should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.