Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon! We have an immediate job opening for a Welder/Fabricator where you will fabricate new machinery and other structural components according to supplied drawings, sketches, and verbal or written instructions. Other duties include assembling and installing power transmission components, setting up machinery in position for testing, and disassembling and preparing machinery for shipment to the customer while maintaining high quality and safety standards.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete welds in various positions using appropriate processes
- Operate grinders, Mag-Drills, Band Saws, Drill Presses, Shears, Press Brakes, portable hand tools
- Assemble and install sub components according to drawings
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement and key performance indicators
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a welder
- Read blue prints, weld symbols, and shop drawings
- Read tape measure
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
- Ability to multitask
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic math, some algebra
- Ability to qualify on bridge crane and forklift
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.