Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon as an Industrial Painter where you will apply protective coatings to parts and machine assemblies. Other duties include assisting with the assembly of power transmission components as well as setting up, testing, disassembling, and preparing machinery for shipment. Maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment and supplies will also be part of the Industrial Painter’s responsibilities.
The Industrial Painter will be working in a shop environment and outdoors in all-weather conditions with regular exposure to noise, debris, and lubricants. This job also requires working around other painting, grinding, forklifts, and cranes. Hours include a 40-hour work week with regular overtime, including weekends and irregular shifts depending on the equipment shipping schedule.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare parts and assemblies for the application of protective coatings
- Prepare and apply protective coatings per manufacturer’s instructions and industry standards
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Maintain continuity with internal/external customers by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement and key performance indicators
- Follow instructions from area leads, supervisors, and management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a painter
- Read blue prints
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to qualify on bridge crane and forklift
- Compute proper mixing ratios for different products
- Ability to read and write English fluently and relay information
- Obtain and maintain respirator qualification
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.