Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon! We have an immediate job opening for a Manual Machinist where you will work in a fast paced, OEM, and Job-Shop facility—the largest of its kind in southern Oregon. Other duties include working on new jobs daily from our own proprietary equipment to the latest breakdown from our local customers.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce parts according to blue prints, sketches, and shop drawings from a variety of raw materials, including steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, and plastic
- Safely operate machine shop equipment such as engine lathe, vertical and horizontal mills, drill press, and key-seater
- Follow instructions from area Leads, Supervisors, and Management
- Support Con-Vey’s mission statement and key performance indicators
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience operating milling/boring machines and lathes in a production and repair environment
- Ability to read blue prints
- Accurately use precision measuring tools
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to qualify on bridge cranes and forklift
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic math, some algebra
- Must have own hand and measuring tools
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.