Mechanical Engineer needed for Automated Equipment Manufacturer.
- Mechanical design and documentation
- Creation of accurate Bill of Materials
- Troubleshoot manufacturing-related failures and design issues
- Provide technical advice and support to fabrication
- Interface with purchasing
- Define and implement performance/cost improvement opportunities
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Structural/Mechanical calculations and analysis
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor Pro, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of power systems
- Understand industrial automation and controls
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- High degree of attention to detail
- Must be high energy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Wood Products industry a plus
Must pass drug screen prior to job offer.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job
Return to the Employment page.