Join our growing team in Roseburg, Oregon as a Journeyman Millwright where you will work weekdays (M-F) and be responsible for small parts fabrication as well as completing repair work in a job-shop environment.
This is a team environment where we support one another. We’re looking for a hard-working professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. If you are passionate about the work you do, take pride in doing the job well, and want a company that you can stay and grow with, then Con-Vey is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- SMAW and GMAW welding skills
- Read blue prints and schematics
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrate a history of dependability, integrity, and flexibility
- Have own tools
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Hydraulic and pneumatic background preferred
- Press brake experience a plus
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Generous health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
Qualified, interested parties should apply using the steps listed on the sidebar.
Con-Vey LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share this Job
Return to the Employment page.